Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pumps: Kenrich GP-1
- Model: GP-1
- Pump Type: Single Diaphragm, Self-Priming
- Power Source: Hand Operated
- Output Capacity*: 6 gallons per minute (48 cu. ft./hr)
- Output Pressure: Zero to 15 psi
- Hopper Capacity: .25 cubic foot (2 gallons)
- Placement Hose Size: 1 ½ ” ID by 60″ long, Clear Vinyl
- Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
- Dimensions: 22 ½ ” x 10 ” x 14 ½” high
- Net Weight: 19 pounds
- Cementitious Grout Pumps – Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty – Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure – 15 psi max.- Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
If you require more information regarding these Kenrich GP-1 Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pumps for sale or any other Kenrich hand or air operated heavy duty grout pumps or have any questions regarding any of our products, please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 5944 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at email@example.com or use our Contact Form to submit an inquiry.