Workshop Press: 150-200 Ton High Tonnage H Frame Presses
150-200 Ton High Tonnage H Frame Press Features
This giant high tonnage workshop press, standing 7 1/2 feet or 2.3 metres tall, can handle the really big jobs.
- It may be used horizontally for special pressing applications with user-supplied supports.
- The workhead has wide horizontal travel; the rugged press frame withstands load of rated capacity across the full width of the frame.
- The winch mechanism provides easy positioning of the press bed & locks in place for insertion of retaining pins. The upper bolster can be lowered 11″ (279 mm) for convenient positioning for repetitive jobs.
- The uprights are placed for easy side entry of bars or shafts for straightening or bending.
- Fast cylinder approach is provided by the PQ1204S ‘quiet’ electric / hydraulic pump. It has a remote control hand switch, enabling the operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
150-200 Ton High Tonnage H Frame Press AccessoriesThe SPX Power Team 150-200 High Tonnage H Frame workshop press accessories that are available include:
150 – 200 Ton H Frame Press Technical Data
† Typical performance based on 100 psi and 10,000 psi pump specifications. Actual speeds may vary under operating conditions.
†† Pump standard with press. Other Power Team pumps can be substituted. dBA at idle and 10,000 psi: 73/78, measured at 3 foot distance, all sides.
* Pre-wired at factory for 460V.
** Solenoid valve with 24 volt remote control hand switch.
150-200 Ton H Frame Workshop Press DocumentsFor more information select from the following Product PDFs:
- Power Team Workshop Press – H Frame – 150-200 Ton High Tonnage Workshop Press Brochure (93 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Frames Operating Instructions (416 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Accessory Kit (135 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Accessories: V Blocks, Threaded Adapters & Rubber Tyre Set (86 KB)
- Power Team Electric Pumps PQ120 Series (207 KB)
If you require more information or have any questions regarding the 150-200 T H Frame Workshop Press from SPX Power Team, please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to submit an inquiry.