Aerofilm Permanently Installed Air Caster System For Sale
Permanently Installed Air Caster Systems Overview
This system is permanently installed underneath the object itself or its support frame to create a fixed air caster transport solution. These systems are mainly chosen for frequent usage in production processes.
An embedded air caster system is a package that consists of just the air casters and an air regulator.
In order to guarantee maximum stability, at least three (but preferably four) air casters should be placed under the load. The air regulator ensures that the compressed air is correctly divided amongst all different air casters to compensate the weight above and move the load.
The system can be made with either A-Type or B-Type air casters in all different sizes with matching air regulators that fit the total air consumption. Depending on the weight that needs to be transported, the size, number of air casters and regulator is chosen.
The embedded air caster system is a very safe and cost effective solution to optimize your production process.
Permanently Installed Air Caster Properties
|BUILD HEIGHT||min. 10 mm / max. 28 mm|
|AIR CASTER DIAMETER||min. 200 mm / max. 1.250 mm|
|LIFT||min. 5 mm / max. 70 mm|
|CAPACITY||min. 150 kg/ max. unlimited|
|AIR PRESSURE||min. 1 bar/ max. 4 bar|
- Takes very little space underneath your object
- Object can be permanently moved because the air casters are embedded in the design
- Ideal OEM solution • No harmful exhaust gasses, just regular air
- In stock item
- To exchange high-tech modules with integrated air casters for servicing purposes
- Accurately position fixture systems with products to the measurement location
- Move products between production stations
- Move fragile, high-voltage test equipment to the testing area
- Enable air caster transportation at traditionally wheeled transporters
- Move stock shelves/ systems around the factory
- Make seating modules mobile with integrated air casters for use in sporting/concert arenas
- Enable retractable seating units to be moved effortlessly in theatres and sports halls
- Embed the air casters into a sub-frame or platform
- Integrate the embedded air caster system to make your production line more flexible
Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems Product Catalogue
You can download the complete Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems product Catalogue here: Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems Catalogue (2600 KB)
More Information re Aerofilm Permanently Installed Air Caster Systems?If you require more information or have any questions regarding Aerofilm Systems Permanently Installed Air Caster Systems for sale, please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to submit an enquiry.
Australian Agent for Aerofilm Systems
PJM Industrial have been appointed the Australian Agent for Aerofilm Systems as of 2017.