Aerofilm Systems Air / Water Caster Turntables for Sale
Air / Water Caster Turntables Overview
The heavy vehicle industry often has the challenge of moving their products efficiently through the factory. For this purpose, an industrial turntable can be used. This is a system that uses air casters or water casters to rotate heavy objects.
The turntable can be built to the client’s specifications.
The application possibilities are enormously wide ranging for transport systems in plants. Just think of rotating and turning trucks, trains and cars inside the plant. Industrial turntables using air/water casters offer an excellent solution for the storage of heavy marine cables after production.
Turntables are manufactured with an aluminium, steel or wooden top plate placed onto a steel sub-frame. In this frame the air or water casters are mounted upside down so that they raise the turntable structure and create a film of air prior to rotating. A power drive motor rotates the table. Because the air/water casters ‘float’ the load there is little force needed to move the turntable. Due to the low building height, these turntables can be installed easily with little modification to your current infrastructure. The turntable can be built both into or onto the floor. Very little maintenance is needed because of the simple construction and low number of parts.
The air/water caster turntables can be equipped with:
- Power drive; to automatically rotate the turntable
- Remote controls; to control the movement from a distance
- Automated positioning; to automatically start and stop at the right position
- PLC/ DCS integration; to be operated fully automatically
Air / Water Caster Turntables Properties
|BUILD HEIGHT||min. 70 mm / max. unlimited|
|DIAMETER||min. 600 mm / max. unlimited|
|CAPACITY||min. 50 kg / max. unlimited|
|AIR PRESSURE||min. 1 bar / max. 4 bar|
– NO FLOOR SPECS NEEDED –
Air / Water Caster Turntables Features
- High reliability
- Low maintenance
- Low build height
- Energy efficient
- Plug and play
- Customisation possible to fully meet the requirements
- Can be fully integrated into your current automation systems (PLC, DCS)
- Store heavy sub-marine cable after production
- Turn trucks and trains around during production or in a distribution centre
- Feed parts into an assembly line by turning the storage buffer
- Turn vehicles around during shows and exhibitions
- To rotate equipment into an EMC testing area
Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems Product Catalogue
You can download the complete Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems product Catalogue here: Aerofilm Systems Air Caster Transportation Systems Catalogue (2600 KB)
More Information re Aerofilm Systems Air / Water Caster Turntables?If you require more information or have any questions regarding Aerofilm Systems Air / Water Caster Turntables for sale, please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to submit an enquiry.
Australian Agent for Aerofilm Systems
PJM Industrial have been appointed the Australian Agent for Aerofilm Systems as of 2017.