Boerkey Roller Skate Express - The Super Robusts (Models AS-H and AS-H-50CrV4)
Boerkey GmbH, D-58089 Hagen, has been a producer of Roller Skates Express and Heavy Duty Wheels since 1951. PJM Industrial are distributors of the Boerkey Roller Skates in Australia.
Range of application:
- For longer distances and/or permanent loads.
- On suitable tracks,crane rails or steel beams.
- Movement of heavy loads for longer distances or for progressive shifting of scaffolding and shuttering in bridge construction. Also used for hangar doors (hardened shelters), as crawler tracks, in nuclear power stations, in institutes for nuclear research, on oil rigs, in the ship building industry and for tunnel construction.
- Use as a conveyor, when the load is moving and the Roller Skates are fixed.
Characteristics of the series of model AS:
- Extra robust construction.
- Low level construction exchangeable in outer dimensions with models AM and A.
- More stability is achieved if load is firmly bolted to the Roller Skate.
- More stable operation and distribution of load.
- Reduced wear by centre plate chain guide (no contact between chain and side walls, no wear on rivet heads).
- Available with hardened centre plate (Models AS-H) or additionally with higher tensile roller material 50CrV4 (SAE 6150) (Models AS-H-50CrV4).
Roller Skate Express - The Super Robusts (Models AS-H and AS-H-50CrV4)
Model AS-H (H= Hardened and machined centre plate), AS-H-50CrV4 (Roller material 50CrV4)
For more information, select the following product pdf: Boerkey Roller Skate Express The Super Robusts (Models AS H and AS H 50CrV4) PDF (132 KB)