Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pumps: Kenrich GP-7
The Kenrich model GP-7 is a hand operated twin diaphragm grout pump. This model
features two (2) separate pumps connected by an inlet manifold and two (2) outlet
flanges. It is not suitable for use with chemical based epoxy grouts.
This model features two separate pumps connected by common inlet and outlet manifolds. Both pumps are powered by single pump handle.
The pumping action is achieved by moving the vertical pump handle back and forth (or up and
down if the pump handle is in the optional horizontal position). When the pump handle is moved
to the right, the grout mixture in the hopper is drawn into the left pump, while at the same time
the grout mixture already in the right pump forced out into the placement hose where it is
directed to the work area. When the handle is moved to the left, grout is drawn into the right
pump while the grout in the left pump is forced out.
The GP-7 grout pump is a modified version of our GP-6 model. The outlet manifold (see
item #6) has been replaced with two outlet flanges (p/n 5019-16). This change allows
grout to flow through two separate 1” ID placement hoses attached to the adjustable
hose support assembly. Now you can fill both sides of the door frame simultaneously.
Using existing holes in the frame (or creating two 1” minimum diameter holes on
opposite sides) allows attachment of the twin hose support assembly. Moving the
vertical handle operates both diaphragm pumps.
- Pump Type: Twin Diaphragm, Self-Priming
- Power Source: Hand Operated
- Output Capacity*: 5 gallons per minute
- Output Pressure: Zero to 15 psi
- Hopper Capacity: .62 cubic foot (4.6 gallons)
- Placement Hose Size: 72in lg, 1 in Diameter, Clear Vinyl (X2)
- Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
- Dimensions: 16 ½ " x 25" x 24" high
- Net Weight: 32 pounds including hose
The Kenrich Heavy Duty Grout Pumps are:
- Cementitious Grout Pumps - Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty - Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure - 15 psi max.- Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
For more information select the following Owners Manual PDF:
Kenrich GP-7 Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pump Owners Manual (4011 KB)
* Output and performance will vary on cycle rate, viscosity of grout mixture and pressure conditions *
Australia & NZ Distributors
Kenrich Products from the USA have been supplying
air and hand operated heavy duty grout pumps
since 1986. PJM Industrial are privileged to be the Australian & New Zealand distributors for Kenrich grout pumps.
More Information? Prices? Quotes?
If you require prices, a quote or more information regarding Kenrich Products
Kenrich GP-7 heavy duty grout pumps for sale,
please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at
email@example.com or use our
Contact Form to submit an inquiry.