Grout Pumps For Sale Australia
PJM Industrial Electric Grout Pumps
5 or 8 x 20 Kg Bag Horizontal Motor
- Horizontal Motor Mount
- Fitted with a 240 volt or 415 volt motor, 890 rpm
- Maximum Generator Capacity: 8 Kva
- Pump Output: 40 litres per minute
- Pump Pressure: 160 psi
- Diaphram Gate valves
- Solid Rubber Wheels
- Large deck to support 20 kilogram Bag
- 8 Bag Unit (225 Litres) 95 x 110 x 75 cm
More Information?For more information visit the following page: PJM Industrial Horizontal Motor Electric Grout Pumps.
HANY AG Grouting Systems Colloidal Grout Pumps, Mixers & Agitators
Hany Ag Grouting Systems Colloidal Pumps
Häny grout injection pumps are available as single- or double-acting, vertical plunger pumps. Great importance is placed on simple maintenance, high resistance to wear and simple cleaning options for the ZMP pumps.
- ZMP 600 Single & Double Plunger (610V, 611V, 625V)
- ZMP 700 Single Plunger (710V, 712V)
- ZMP 700 Double Plunger (725V, 726V)
- ZMP 900 Triplex (936V)
For more information, simply click on the relevant link above.
Hany Ag Grouting Systems HCM High Shear Mixers
The eccentrically shaped bottom cone of the tank breaks the vortex created by the intensive circulation of the mix. This eliminates any difficult-to-clean baffles. A grease lubricated 3-way valve, specially designed for cement applications, allows either mixing (circulation) or transfer of the mix to a holding tank (agitator). The smaller units (up to HCM 600) can be equipped either with manual operation or automatic water meters for exact dosing.
For automated operation, the mixers can be equipped with load cells that will weigh all components directly in the mixer.
For more information, simply go to the Hany HCM High Shear Mixers page.
Hany AG Grouting Systems HRW Agitators
Kenrich Products Heavy Duty Grout Pumps
- Cementitious Grout Pumps – They pump non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty – Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated – Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure – 15 psi max. – Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable – Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate – Minimal maintenance required.
- Built in the USA.