Workshop Press: 80-200 Ton Ton Roll Bed H Frame Presses
80-200 Ton Roll Bed H Frame Press Features
The roll-bed on this workshop press glides in or out on bearings to make loading and unloading fast and easy.
- The bed rolls out for easy loading and unloading with a crane or other lifting device.
- The movable workhead glides easily side-to-side for full off-center load capacity across the width of the upper frame.
- ‘Daylight’ is 50 1/2″ x 60″ (1,283 x 1,524 mm) for 80 and 100-ton models & 51 1/4″ x 64″ (1,302 x 1,625 mm) on 150 and 200-ton shop presses.
- Fast approach of double-acting, 13 1/8″ (334 mm) stroke cylinder is provided by PQ1204S ‘quiet’ electric / hydraulic pump with remote control hand switch. This means that the operator can view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Has an adjustable lower bed width – For secure balancing and centering of heavy jobs. Loosen adjusting bolts to adjust bed from 4″ (102 mm) to more than 27″ (686 mm).
- Movable workhead – For off-center pressing jobs, the workhead moves on bearings across upper bolster. Thus the shop presses can be used at full capacity, regardless of where workhead is placed.
- Lifting mechanism – Simply turn the crank handle to raise or lower the upper bolster. The screw mechanism raises or lowers both sides evenly (a heavy-duty 1/2″ drill motor can replace the handle for automatic adjustment). Four locking pins hold the bolster in place for pressing.
- Optional heavy-duty straightening fixtures – Make straightening jobs easy and accurate to within .004″ (0.1 mm). Rollers are ball bearing mounted and the handle raises or lowers for easy turning of work.
80-200 Ton Roll Bed H Frame Press Accessories
The SPX Power Team 80-200 Ton Roll Bed H Frame workshop press accessories that are available include:
- Workshop Press Accessory Kit (135 KB)
- Rubber Tire Removing/Installing Set (86 KB)
- Threaded Adapters (86 KB)
- “V” Blocks (86 KB)
Simply click on a link above for a PDF with more information about the specific accessory.
80 – 200 Ton Roll Bed H Frame Press Technical Data
Type of Cylinder Used
Speed-Advance (mm./min.) †
Speed-Pressing (mm./min.) †
Pump Model ††
† Typical performance based on 100 psi and 10,000 psi pump specifications. Actual speeds may vary under operating conditions.
†† Pump standard with press. Other Power Team pumps can be substituted. dBA at idle and 700 bar: PQ120-73/78; measured at 0.9 metre distance, all sides.
* Solenoid valve with 24 volt remote control hand switch.
Frame is shipped assembled.
1,361 kg maximum load can be supported on bed when it is raised on the rollers.
80-200 Ton H Frame Workshop Press DocumentsFor more information select from the following Product PDFs:
- Power Team Workshop Press – H Frame – 80-200 Ton Roll Bed Workshop Press Brochure (180 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Frames Operating Instructions (416 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Accessory Kit (135 KB)
- Power Team Workshop Press Accessories: V Blocks, Threaded Adapters & Rubber Tyre Set (86 KB)
- Power Team Electric Pumps PQ120 Series (207 KB)