Heavy Duty Hand / Air Operated Grout Pumps
Kenrich Products from the USA have been supplying
air and hand operated heavy duty grout pumps
since 1986. PJM Industrial are privileged to be the Australian & New Zealand distributors for Kenrich grout pumps.
The Kenrich Heavy Duty Grout Pumps are:
- Cementitious Grout Pumps - Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty - Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure - 15 psi max.- Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
Kenrich Grout Pump Models
For more information regarding any specific model below, simply click on the title for specifications & Owners Manuals.
- MODEL GP-1 Heavy Duty Grout Pump
- MODEL GP-2 Heavy Duty Grout Pump
The Kenrich Model GP-1 and GP-2 hand operated Grout Pumps are designed to pump most types
of water based grouts (not epoxy type grouts). They are made of long life durable materials, have
an easy to replace diaphragm and require minimal maintenance. The GP-1 and GP2 pumps
include a clevis stabilizer which significantly extends the life of the pump diaphragm.
- MODEL GP-3A Air Operated Grout Pump
The Kenrich model GP-3A grout pump is an air-operated single diaphragm pump. It is designed to pump most types of water
based grouts. It is not suitable for use with chemical based epoxy grouts.
This pump works for grouting hollow metal door frames in frames as well as placing grout anywhere that high pressure is
- MODEL GP-6 Heavy Duty Grout Pump
The Kenrich model GP-6 is a hand operated twin diaphragm pump. It is designed to pump most
types of water based grouts. It is not suitable for use with chemical based epoxy grouts.
- MODEL GP-7 Heavy Duty Grout Pump
The Kenrich model GP-7 is a hand operated twin diaphragm pump. This model
features two (2) separate pumps connected by an inlet manifold and two (2) outlet
flanges. It is not suitable for use with chemical based epoxy grouts.
More Information? Prices? Quotes?
If you require prices, a quote or more information regarding Kenrich Products
heavy duty grout pumps for sale,
please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at
email@example.com or use our
Contact Form to submit an inquiry.