Air Operated Grout Pumps: Kenrich GP-3A
The Kenrich model GP-3A grout pump is an air-operated single diaphragm grout pump. It is designed to pump most types of water
based grouts. It is not suitable for use with chemical based epoxy grouts.
This pump works for grouting hollow metal door frames in frames as well as placing grout anywhere that high pressure is
A pneumatic cylinder is used to move the diaphragm up and down. When the cylinder retracts, the diaphragm draws the
grout mixture through the open intake flapper valve into the pump. When the cylinder extends, the grout movement
causes the intake flapper valve to close while opening to outlet flapper valve. This forces the grout mixture
from the pump into the placement hose where it is directed to the work area.
Model: GP-3A Air Pump
- Pump Type: Single Diaphragm, Self-Priming
- Power Source: Compressed Air, 50 psi minimum
- Air Consumption: No Less than 3 cfm
- Pump Controls: Start/Stop switch, Speed Control, Air pressure regulator & Gauge
- Output Capacity*: 5 gallons per minute
- Output Pressure: 15 PSI Maximum
- Hopper Capacity: .62 cubic foot (5 gallons)
- Placement Hose Size: 1 ½ " ID by 60" long, Clear Vinyl
- Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
- Dimensions: 23 ½ " x 12 " x 23" high
- Net Weight: 27 pounds
The Kenrich Heavy Duty Grout Pumps are:
- Cementitious Grout Pumps - Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty - Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure - 15 psi max.- Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
For more information select the following Owners Manual PDF:
Kenrich GP-3A Air Operated Grout Pump Owners Manual (1313 KB)
Australia & NZ Distributors
Kenrich Products from the USA have been supplying
air and hand operated heavy duty grout pumps
since 1986. PJM Industrial are privileged to be the Australian & New Zealand distributors for Kenrich grout pumps.
More Information? Prices? Quotes?
If you require prices, a quote or more information regarding Kenrich Products
GP-3A air operated heavy duty grout pumps for sale,
please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use our
Contact Form to submit an inquiry.