Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pumps: Kenrich GP-1
The Kenrich Model GP-1 &
GP-2 hand operated Grout Pumps
are designed to pump most types
of water based grouts (not epoxy type grouts). They are made of long life durable materials, have
an easy to replace diaphragm and require minimal maintenance. The GP-1 and
include a clevis stabilizer which significantly extends the life of the pump diaphragm.
- Pump Type: Single Diaphragm, Self-Priming
- Power Source: Hand Operated
- Output Capacity*: 6 gallons per minute (48 cu. ft./hr)
- Output Pressure: Zero to 15 psi
- Hopper Capacity: .25 cubic foot (2 gallons)
- Placement Hose Size: 1 ½ " ID by 60" long, Clear Vinyl
- Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
- Dimensions: 22 ½ " x 10 " x 14 ½" high
- Net Weight: 19 pounds
The Kenrich GP-1 Heavy Duty Grout Pumps are:
- Cementitious Grout Pumps - Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Heavy Duty - Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Perfect for every grouting application.
- Low Pressure - 15 psi max.- Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
For more information select the following Owners Manual PDF:
Kenrich GP-1 Heavy Duty Hand Operated Grout Pump Owners Manual (927 KB)
* Output and performance will vary on cycle rate, viscosity of grout mixture and pressure conditions *
Australia & NZ Distributors
Kenrich Products from the USA have been supplying
air and hand operated heavy duty grout pumps
since 1986. PJM Industrial are privileged to be the Australian & New Zealand distributors for Kenrich grout pumps.
More Information? Prices? Quotes?
If you require prices, a quote or more information regarding Kenrich Products
GP-1 heavy duty grout pumps for sale,
please feel free to call us on (+61 3) 9553 4882 or 0412 720 638, send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use our
Contact Form to submit an inquiry.